Election 2020 Toolkit
Healthy & Active Before 5 is proud to endorse Measure X and Prop 15 on the November 3rd ballot! We know that having a robust safety net is critical to the health and well-being of young children and their families. Together, these measures would bring over $450 Million to our county to support health care, early childhood education, social services, schools, and much more.
Between now and November 3rd, we’re working to make sure that our partners have the information and resources to help spread the word and make sure we pass these measures! We hope this toolkit is helpful to you – and if there’s anything else we can help you with (such as a brief presentation!), please don’t hesitate to contact us directly.
- Visit the Measure X website to post your endorsement, donate, and receive updates such as volunteer opportunities.
- Visit the Yes on 15 website to learn more and see how funds would be allocated in Contra Costa.
- Visit the county elections site to check your registration and learn about options for how to submit your ballot.
- Visit First 5 Contra Costa’s resource page for an excellent roundup of resources for voter registration and general education about voting.
- Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates, resources, and volunteer opportunities.
Thank you for doing your part to educate and mobilize our community for these opportunities! We look forward to “phase 2” of the campaign when we’ll work with local elected officials to advocate for spending these new funds in ways that support health equity for young children and their families.
Use this Zoom background to show your support for Measure X
Add this image to your email signature to show your support for Measure X
Use this PowerPoint slide in your presentations to show your support for Measure X